Health Resources at Your Fingertips
Florida Navigator sponsors community resource expos and health fairs where we bring the services directly to your community. We also produce health and social service resource guides.
Our Goal Is Helping You
Health & Social Service Guides
- We provide information about health and social services available in South Florida
- We organize and coordinate health fairs
- We compile and produce social service resource guides
We provide staff training on a number of topics relating to aging and disability
- Working with older adults
- Working with people with disabilities
- Aging and disability
- How our government works and the legislative process
- Disability etiquette
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Jewish dietary laws for home health care workers
Please contact us with any questions or comments. We value the opinion of our readers and appreciate your suggestions.